My collaborator, Sue, and I were tasked with developing a 360 filming workshop for German teachers at the Goethe Institute who will then capture footage of German learners from around Thailand for us to edit.
- Teach 360 production and narrative basics
- Use 360 filming to create interest in technology for art in Goethe students
- Develop comprehensive training material they can refer to while in the field
- We chose the VuzeXR for its’ ease of use and relatively high quality to price point
- The teachers loved learning 360 and advanced incredibly quickly
- Working with the school required a lot of coordination but our tiny team was able to move nimbly and stay flexible to day of changes